FS: Metallic Silver 03 Cobra - 10th anniv

f3500zk

Established Member
Tricky said:
When are you looking to sell this by? I'm back in the States come the first week of June!

Would hope to sell immediately... we will see if its still around in June though

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
Trade straight up for an '03 Mach w/13xxx miles :-D

has o/r h and magnapack catback but still have all stock parts...

v8venomgt

Established Member
f3500zk said:
Metallic Silver 10th Anniv. 03 Cobra ( 26000 miles) with clean title (no accidents) for sale:

2.8'' pulley with idlers
Stiegemeier stage 2 ported Eaton
Magnaflow catback
BBS RK Plasma wheels
Baer Eradispeed+1 rotors
KDW-2 tires (10k miles wear)
CAI
SCT XCal-1 tuned

465hp/490tq @ 11.2-11.8 Air:Fuel

Asking $23500 - St Louis area.

Only stock parts I have still are the original pulley and pulley guard.
Spare 10th anniversary floormats provided along with Xcal-1 tuning device.

Email [email protected] for pictures and other info.
Phone: 314-974-1336

Serious inquiries only please.
few questions for ya cuz im trying to get everything together to buy a car. any dings, dents, scrapes ANYWHERE on the car? what brand of pully and idlers? do ya have the the factory wheels lying around still? who did the tune and install of parts on the car?

f3500zk

Established Member
v8venomgt said:
few questions for ya cuz im trying to get everything together to buy a car. any dings, dents, scrapes ANYWHERE on the car? what brand of pully and idlers? do ya have the the factory wheels lying around still? who did the tune and install of parts on the car?

One scratch near right rear wheel area less than 1 inch in size - has touchup paint on it but its still visible if you point it out to someone. One chip on one of the wheels. I don't have the factory wheels. Steeda pulley, billetflow idlers. Tune was done by Stiegemeier / Brian Herron (when he was at SCT) and tune post-blower port was done by 1st Capital Performance. Install of most parts (except blower removal/reinstall after port -- done by my mechanic) was performed by the previous owner.

Hope that answers your questions..

Users who are viewing this thread