FS New In Box: D.S.S. Level 5's

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
any of you guys asking him to go below $1400 have to be joking...just b/c there is a group purchase that's giving that price, doesnt even mean he paid close to that...come on and man up, if they are brand new like he says, they're worth every penny of $1400 ...ttt

Toy Cobra

Established Member
Just an offer so get off my balls! How do I know he did not get them in a GP and he is asking more than he paid so he has some wiggle room. My offer stands. If it is not enough I am sorry just ignore it. Thanks!

04Chris

Chicane straightner
Established Member
Thanks blk04cobra1. It's good to know that some people that have been here a while are keeping an eye out for reletively new people on the boards :beer: .

Toy Cobra: Don't worry, i'm not offended by any offer. Like you said, you don't know what i paid for them. You, as a price minded shopper, are looking for the best deal you can get. I look for good deals myself. I have a few parts on the car that i purchased from members here on SVTP for what i thought was a steal. You never know unless you ask :thumbsup: .

For those interested, i didn't pay the going price for them, but i am taking a bit of a hit on them. I was trying to not lose alot, but still give a good deal for someone looking for new one's cheaper than the going price.

hawkls1

Established Member
i don't think you get more then 1300.00 ever,you can get them for 1309.00 with a gp and the are now 1599.00 new from DDS.think of my ofter that i pm you.

Users who are viewing this thread