FS: OEM Mufflers GT NEW

VMC

Established Member
For sale is a set of new OEM take-off mufflers from a 2012 Mustang GT. They were removed with 4 miles on them. I'm open to serious offers. Local pickup available in Columbus, MS area. Can also ship at buyer's expense.

9b33c5a1.gif

Last edited:

VMC

Established Member
Yea, figured it would be a long shot, but I'll hang on to them in case someone needs them.

VMC

Established Member
Shipping on these isn't going to be cheap. $125 and I'll take the risk on an insane shipping charge..or I can find out an exact shipping cost tomorrow and tack that onto a $100. Let me know.

...4 miles on this set, so they are literally new. I'll snap some pics if you need proof.

Last edited:

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
Shipping on these isn't going to be cheap. $125 and I'll take the risk on an insane shipping charge..or I can find out an exact shipping cost tomorrow and tack that onto a $100. Let me know.

...4 miles on this set, so they are literally new. I'll snap some pics if you need proof.

Theres another guy selling his as well on this site and is local, so id like to hear back from his PM before i go having endure shipping.

If it falls through, ill shoot you a PM

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread