fs or trade turbo 04 rsx low miles

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
up for sale is my turbo 2004 Acura RSX Type-S Car is very clean, low miles, interior is a 8.5 out of 10. exterior is perfect with the exception of a few rock chips. Car was built at JE import performance in Baltimore MD. Have reciepts from the last time it was down there for almost 9k. No expense spared. I will try to list all the mods i can, however im sure i will miss some. The care made a modest 365fwhp on 11.2lbs of boost, and is a sleeper untill you hammer the loud pedal. Still gets around 26mpg and is clean and fun to drive

Mods
Garret GTX3701R turbo
Custom Made Turbo Header, ceramic coated, tig welded Beautiful Piece
Tial 44mm blow off valve
Precision Injectors
AEM True Boost Boost Guage/Controller
AutoMeter Pyrometer
Every line going to and from anything to do with the turbo is braided and threaded, no lines to pop off or get a knick in
Quaife LSD
EXTREME brand custom clutch and flywheel setup
Hondata Kpro ecm setup
Aftermarket Axles (wanna say DSS but will have to check recipts)
HUGE front Mount
Custom Front bumper ( nothing ricey, just had made and modified out of a stock one to increase the opening to the front mount, while retaining the clean lines of a factory car)
Short Shifter
97 percent brand new Wheels and tires (kdw's)
Wing Delete
Black Leather interior
Rear Titanium Strut Bar
Lower rear stabalizer Bar
DC Sport exhaust with cats (very very Mellow/Sleeper sound)
much much more

Car is a blast to drive, just looking to finish my cobra so this must be sold to finiance the build. KBB is right around 15k have reciepts for another 9K+. Asking $16k or possible trades or trades plus cash my way. Unless you have a KILLER setup for my cobra. Let me know what you have or if you wanna know anything. More pics to follow here are some to hold you over. Anything else you need please text 7174654161

8e0ecc76.jpg

cf596d22.jpg

7bd4f400.jpg

1b4d3773.jpg

6924fc3f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread