FS: Redfire '03 Coupe, 17K miles, FL

quicksig

Banned
Just bought my first home so the Cobra has to go. It's a Redfire 2003 Coupe with 17,XXX miles on the odometer and satin factory wheels. The car shows a 9/10 with absolutely NO aftermarket paint work or replaced panels. The interior is spotless with no stains or wear. Mods are as follows:

2.80 Reichard Racing no-slip pulley
Gatorback belt (74.5")
Steeda 100mm idler
K&N FIPK CAI
"Hood mod"
MAC Prochamber offroad midpipe
Flowmaster cat-back
Custom dyno tune by Sam @ Coastal Dyno
(comes with tune on married predator)
Dyno numbers in sig - put down in 90+ degree ambient temps on a Mustang Dyno
Autometer A-pillar pod with Lunar boost gauge

To be 100% up front with the potential buyer, the car will need a round of tires within the next 5K miles and most likely a clutch within the next 5-10K. These are the ONLY flaws the car has, it runs 100% perfectly as is...idles well and pulls smoothly through all rpm in all gears. Car comes with its married predator, build certificate, dated dyno sheets, and video of the dyno pulls if interested.

I have 3 weeks to sell the car and have a cash offer of $20K as a backup (which I would obviously like to avoid having to take - the car is worth more than that). I will take the highest offer over $20K within the time period. After that it will hit ebay...if nothing then I'll sell it for $20K. I can take pics of anything needed or answer any questions...

Please email [email protected] - thank you.

quicksig

Banned
IMG_2357.gif

IMG_2515.gif

IMG_2619.gif

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
nevermind.....i see you need the cash for your new home...congrats on the house!

flatblack5.0

breakin stuff since 04
Established Member
god, if i had the cash i would so buy your car, im sure you hear that all the time, but i just dont have enough saved up yet....good luck with the sell, shouldnt be a problem seeing 25K for her.

Users who are viewing this thread