FS: SCT 2 Tuner

GreaseMunky

Established Member
there worth alot more than 50 bucks, and its 100 bucks to unlock it. even with the vmptuning buy back program you can get 125 for a locked one. 200 is a bit much tho.

Switchblade550

Established Member
there worth alot more than 50 bucks, and its 100 bucks to unlock it. even with the vmptuning buy back program you can get 125 for a locked one. 200 is a bit much tho.

I wasn't really sure how much they sell for but I saw some unlocked ones in other forums going for 250 unlocked so I figured 200 was a good start.

Last edited:

Switchblade550

Established Member
You know I thought that was the case but I wasn't positive because of all the problems other focus forums are having with people selling locked ones as unlocked. I know I returned my car to stock before trading it in so this is an unlocked device.
Thanks GreaseMunky

GreaseMunky

Established Member
Anytime man, Good luck with the sale. since its unlocked all they buyer will have to do is order a tune for it and they can do that @ www.vmptuning.com for 60 bucks. they have great deals there. Stick with your price at 200. good starting point. Might want to make it over to the 3.8mustang.com board to. will prolly sell fast there. im a big poster over there, ill back ya on the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread