FS: Stiegemeier stage III ported blower

convert03cobra

Established Member
For Sale:
Stiegemeier stage III ported blower. It was ported back in May of 05 and has 2K miles since the port and 10K miles total on the eaton supercharger. I bought it off a guy a few month ago but decided to save over the winter and go Whipple. He had it on his car for a few months and decided he wanted more power and just had it in his garage. I personally talked to Stiegemeier and verified the vin and that's how I found out it was ported back in May of 05. There is a 2.93 pulley installed on the blower as well. The blower spins freely and doesn't have any problems.

I'm located in Maryland (about 20 minutes south of Baltimore) so local pickup is welcome. I'm asking $725 shipped or $675 local pickup. PM me with any questions.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Thanks. If it is still available after x mas i will let you know. Just bought some goodies for the 04 so a little tight on cash until after x mas.

convert03cobra

Established Member
I'm sure it will be. I'm going away for Xmas and won't be back until Jan 2nd. So if it doesn't sell by tomorrow, it will still be in my garage.

convert03cobra

Established Member
Well, lets try this again.

$700 shipped
$650 local pickup

I know someone out there wants a ported blower. Here's the info again:

For Sale:
Stiegemeier stage III ported blower. It was ported back in May of 05 and has 2K miles since the port and 10K miles total on the eaton supercharger. I bought it off a guy a few month ago but decided to save over the winter and go Whipple. He had it on his car for a few months and decided he wanted more power and just had it in his garage. I personally talked to Stiegemeier and verified the vin and that's how I found out it was ported back in May of 05. There is a 2.93 pulley installed on the blower as well. The blower spins freely and doesn't have any problems.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn Rob, whipple? Sweet. Have you joined MACA yet? Get on that and good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread