FS: Stock 03 Cobra Satin wheels

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Like it says....03 OEM satins for sale. Need to move these out of the garage. They currently have a tires on them. Two of the tires are original F1 and are only good for a smoke show. The other two are bridgestone and have about 80 % tread. $800.00 with the 2 good tires (f1s are free), $700.00 without. Plus shipping and paypal fees. I will drive up to 1 1/2 to 2 hours to meet someone to avoid shipping. I live in Birmingham, AL 35210. Someone buy these! My FR 500s will be in soon and they need some shoes!
Ken

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
CobraGuy99 said:
Good luck at that price...

Dont have anything good to say....stay the ***k out of my thread! I have seen original satin wheels go for more than that.

smetz

Established Member
Thought I'd take a shot... but I need one only, would you sell off one? BTW, I bought 4 with like new Dunlop snows on them from ebay for $412

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Red99SVT said:
Man I need a set, but that price is kinda high.

How about 500 without the tires? I can also meet you 1/2 way to avoid the shipping fee. I live in Birmingham, AL. I get my car tuned at Injected Performance which is in Marietta. I will be back over on the dyno for some more work in about a month.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
smetz said:
Thought I'd take a shot... but I need one only, would you sell off one? BTW, I bought 4 with like new Dunlop snows on them from ebay for $412

I need to keep them together for now.

Users who are viewing this thread