FS: SVO Side Exhaust Skirts

dvs94cobra

Established Member
300 OBO. These are real SVO skirts. Can't buy these any more. They are currently painted Rio Red, with lots of dust. They fit 94-98. Make some offers. I am located in Orange County, CA. I'm trying to sell locally first.

SVOSkirt1.jpg

SVOSkirt2.jpg

dvs94cobra

Established Member
I never installed them onto my car so I can't say how the fit is. But in test fitting they fit good. Mounting is just heavy duty molding tape and metal brackets that go to the pinch rail.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Mine were installed with some molding tape and some brackets running down the skirts under the car as well.

Damn I wish I wasn't broke, I would buy these as a back up set!

dvs94cobra

Established Member
Ya it's fairly simple on how they mount on the car. And man do they look good. And just to throw this out there I have interested buyers. But as always money in hand takes these home. :beer:

Psychorugby

Established Member
300 OBO. These are real SVO skirts. Can't buy these any more. They are currently painted Rio Red, with lots of dust. They fit 94-98. Make some offers. I am located in Orange County, CA. I'm trying to sell locally first.

I have a Rio Red set for sale in AZ; I'm asking $250 for a local sale and I'm willing to ship if you cover shipping costs.

Either of these still available?

Users who are viewing this thread