FS/Trade: 22" AR RTS wheels

Sperm Rocket

Established Member
*Only looking to trade for some stock 2nd Gen. Lightning wheels*

Or

Cash money :rockon:

Anyway, these things came on my Lightning, and the look really grew on me, but, I've been loving the look of the factory Lightning wheels lately and want some. The guy I bought my truck from sold the stock wheels because he said he didn't like the look of them haha.
The lip is powdercated white, it's normally like a polished aluminum finish. Overall, these wheels are in great shape. Some minor curb rash but nothing super noticeable.

Part No.: 311-22935
Size: 22x9.5
Offset: +18
Bolt Circle: 5x135

They come with Toyo Proxes S/T 315/30R/22tires which have roughly 70% tread left on them. One of the tires is cracked around the sidewall, but holds air fine.

I only have pics of them on my truck, and a pic from the website of what they look like, without the white powdercoating. I prolly could get actual pic of the wheels, but they are in storage along with a million other things and would be a big task just to get them out for some pics.

This wheel but in a 5 lug.
311.jpg

29851_1412826131038_1544089264_1000.jpg

75864_1612514083112_1544089264_1481428_7235070_n.jpg

Yea I know, kinda hard to see in the pics being theyre black.

The rims are tires new are worth....who cares, theyre used lol.

$600 for the set.

Located in Lambertville, MI 48144. Local pickup welcome, I'll ship at the buyers cost.

noslow50

Established Member
I have a stock set of 01-02 wheel with some nttos that are 85% or better, could you figure out shipping to 51652, thanks!

EATONU

gitsome
Established Member
one tire is cracked all the way around, and another has cords hanging out on the inside edge. DROVE 3hrs to trade and found this mess. SPERM ROCKET said he was going to correct his listing... Be aware. these are nowhere near the deal he is fronting it to be. wheels are ok..... but tires are absolute garbage... 0% they touch wear indicators...

Sperm Rocket

Established Member
The rears are just fine. I stated 1 tire was cracked around. Not my fault you can't read dude. I've had many people come out and look at these saying they are great but I wouldn't trade for 99/00 wheels.

The rims alone are worth $600 so how about I take the tires off, sell just the rims for $600. Whatcha got to say about that?

I guess you don't know a good deal when you see it. Your loss.

EATONU

gitsome
Established Member
If your tires are as good as your playing them out to be then take pics of the actual tread and post them up for everyone to see. I know a good deal, and I know how to be fair. 70% tread means wear indicators aren't flush with the tread. Nor should the front be burned to cord inside from bad toe/camber Its nothing to do with cost or value, its about honesty. And that's the truth, prove me wrong.

Sperm Rocket

Established Member
Ok I'll take the tires off and list just the rims for $600, sound fair?

I'll take pics of the front tires to prove to everyone that you're just pissed off for making a long trip expecting these to be like brand new wheels.

The cords ARE NOT showing. I'll put pics up as soon as I can. The tread is about 70% but yea the insides of 2 are more worn. 1 of those is the tire that needs to be replaced anyway which you must have forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread