FS: Victor Jr's, Pro comp rockers and Trickflow pushrods, and Box intake

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
Guys, I am going to diff set of heads for my motor combination.

Have a set of Victor Jr aluminum heads (EDL-77189- summit part number), Competition Cams Pro Magnum Roller Rocker Arms, trickflow hardened pushrods and a Holcomb motorsports intake.

-Heads: Victor Jr aluminum heads (EDL-77189- summit part number), Used for about 2000 miles, Head have never been damaged and work flawlessly. The heads have only seen 9 pounds of boost on my 347 stroker. and made 565 out of the box. I should have some pictures up shortly. These have Hydraulic roller springs installed.

-Rockers: Competition Cams Pro Magnum Roller Rocker Arms (CCA-1332-16) . They where bought new with the heads. Great condition

- Pushrods: Trick Flow Chromemoly Pushrods (TFS-21406300 Pushrods) , Chromemoly, 5/16 in. Diameter, 6.300 in. Length, Ball Ends, Hardened, Set of 16, purchased new with the heads

Like 1300.00 for the combination

Intake: Holcomb motorsports Civil War intake (HMI9424C) box intake for sale. Comes with a a stage 3 ported lower cobra intake and a 1/2 inch phenolic space(NO other parts picture are included). Just the upper and lower intake. Here is a picture of the intake on the car (Heads are on as well):
5Engine_1_ed-med.GIF

Upper intake cost me 449.00 + the cobra lower and port was another 400.00.

Asking 500.00 OBO

Call me @ 336/407-6765

Email me at: [email protected] (Daytime email)
[email protected] (Night Email)

I3oosted

The "King"
Established Member
heads, rockers and pushrods sold!!
Intake still available!!

Jonathan

Users who are viewing this thread