FS: Zex Nitrous kit

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
I had this kit on my 07 mustang gt and switched over to my 2012 5.0. I really don't wanna put it on my new car so I have no use for it. This kit comes with everything. The kit itself which sprays from a 75-175 shot. I dont have the jets. I only have the jets for a 75 and 100 shot. It includes the automatic bottle opener and bottle heater. It also includes a purge kit, the pressure gauge, bottle and mounts. I didnt even spray through my third full bottle as i got rid of the car to get my new one. Some of the wires were cut when i took it off but nothing serious. I spent over $1000 on the whole kit. I want $600 for everything.

pressuregauge.gif

nitrouskitcomplete.gif

mounts.gif

bottle.gif

bottleopener.gif

bottleheater.gif

Last edited:

RSKtakR

Established Member
So does this kit include the correct fuel line fitting for the 2011 since they aren't the same as the 05-10?

RSKtakR

Established Member
there is a zex kit for the 05-10 and a zex kit for the 11-12. The 11-12 kit has a special fuel fitting. Your kit is for a 05-10 unless you purchased that part seperate from your kit. They dont have a "universal kit" for 05-12 mustangs.

Last edited:

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
there is a zex kit for the 05-10 and a zex kit for the 11-12. The 11-12 kit has a special fuel fitting. Your kit is for a 05-10 unless you purchased that part seperate from your kit. They dont have a "universal kit" for 05-12 mustangs.

How much is the fuel fitting?? Plus it's a dry kit I never ran it through a fuel line only to a vacuum. They claim it's a wet kit everything on it works like a dry so idk

RSKtakR

Established Member
there should be a fuel line fitting from your 05-10 (a block of aluminum pretty much). your kit SHOULD be a wet kit since it has the purple box w/ it that both of the solenoids are in. If I was to get the kit, I would also be running it dry since I would just run a small shot. I dont know how much the fitting is for the 2011 as I have never looked.

Users who are viewing this thread