Ft. Lauderdale MCA Show June 13th.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
Fourth Annual South Florida Mustang and Ford Roundup, Sunday, June 13th 2004 10:00am - 4:pm Sportsmens Park in Dania Beach, Located on the paved parking lot of the Bass Pro Shops. Sportsmens Park is located at Griffin Rd. and I95. Entrance is on Anglers Blvd / Ravenswood Rd. one block south of Griffin Rd. Classes for all Ford vehicles. Flyer is at http://flmustangclub.com/mca4th.html

GoatDaddy

Greg, you want to meet me there or cruise up with me? I might enter The Bitch in the Daily Driver cat. if we get everything done before the meet. You could enter your car in the Screaming Yellow Phreak category...

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Yeah we can cruise up. Know you now my car is Zinc right? I am half asleep so I think you may by screwing with me.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Yeah we can cruise up. Know you now my car is Zinc right? I am half asleep so I think you may by screwing with me.
what else is new:rollseyes

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
we may be cruisin' up there together, Greg...I doubt I'll have my car back together before then.
Yeah I thought maybe you would ride on my lap!!:D

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Originally posted by edz
Fourth Annual South Florida Mustang and Ford Roundup, Sunday, June 13th 2004 10:00am - 4:pm Sportsmens Park in Dania Beach, Located on the paved parking lot of the Bass Pro Shops. Sportsmens Park is located at Griffin Rd. and I95. Entrance is on Anglers Blvd / Ravenswood Rd. one block south of Griffin Rd. Classes for all Ford vehicles. Flyer is at http://flmustangclub.com/mca4th.html

Hey to go, the only way to get in is to have that form? I will defenitely be there! Cant wait

David

Users who are viewing this thread