Full Tilt Boogie Racing Suspension Videos and Parts for the S550 Mustang:

ruststang94

Established Member
Greetings Mustang Enthusiasts:

Some of you may have preferred us to post more updates regarding our 2015 Mustang shop car, but we can assure you we have been very busy developing and testing new suspension parts for it. We have decided to develop parts in two phases. The upper and lower control arm bushings/spherical bearings, knuckle spherical bearing, toe links and vertical links are going to be phase one of this project. The subframe and diff bushings will be phase two. One thing we are going to focus on with phase two is keeping NVH levels as low as possible while eliminating any movement. We have seen the offerings from Ford Racing and other suppliers and think we can do better. We are happy to announce phase one of this project has been finalized and we have received all of our parts from our supplier, we just have to work out some pricing details. We should have parts and prices on the FTBR website soon. We fully understand there is a lot more that needs to be addressed on this project regarding the subframe and diff bushings. But, because there is much more involved in the development of these parts, the subframe and diff bushings are going to be addressed as a second phase. Having said that, here are the before videos along with a photo of the phase one parts. Phase two and after videos to come.

A big Thanks to Kyle GT for all his help with the videos.

[video=youtube;7ZSclitWAGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZSclitWAGM[/video] [video=youtube;S4EToO0ESmM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4EToO0ESmM[/video]

Phase 1 parts
2015.jpg

Like us on facebook for product updates and promotions. https://www.facebook.com/FullTiltBoogieRacing?ref=hl
ftbr.jpg

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Glad I could help! Absolutely loving my Full Tilt suspension on my cobra. S550 owners are gonna really like the kit when it comes out :coolman:

ruststang94

Established Member
Thanks guys,

We are very happy with all the success we continue to have with eliminating wheel hop and the countless other issues of the Cobra IRS and we are excited to do the same with the new S550 platform.

RSKtakR

Established Member
Jesus, that is a LOT of movement!! I get a feeling its going to cost an arm and a leg as well as having to permanently replace lots of the stock garbage to get rid of the all the wheel hop these cars have. Was LOTS easier/cheaper on 11-14 cars that's for sure.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Jesus, that is a LOT of movement!! I get a feeling its going to cost an arm and a leg as well as having to permanently replace lots of the stock garbage to get rid of the all the wheel hop these cars have. Was LOTS easier/cheaper on 11-14 cars that's for sure.

Maybe so, but the results are going to give you a car that will be vastly better to live with than the S197.

Users who are viewing this thread