fun ford anyone?

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
whos going on sat and sun? i will be there with the kid:rockon:

jdl1000

Established Member
Is there going to be any special place where the SVT's are going to be parking? I want to go but I dont want to park my car out in a field somewhere.

2stangBK

Established Member
Usually no Special Parking for SVT's... I think I'm going for Saturday, but I'll be saving my money for the Bradenton race the next weekend. I'm helping a friend of mine with a SSO car.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by jdl1000
Is there going to be any special place where the SVT's are going to be parking? I want to go but I dont want to park my car out in a field somewhere.
go to the car show area

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
went , got some sun and sand burn, to late for the car show area and still charged 30 bucks to get in:mj: turbo cars made to much for the track, it needs help. i think i will pass on the next race. remember, gerbeck lost control at top end due to wind and sand all over the place i think:nonono: no bashing, just my opinion:nonono:

any body else have a good time?

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Yep i went today. It was pretty sweet! From bike week to FFW i was out in the sun all weekend long! But yeah did you see that turbo pro 5.0 car almost hit the wall right after he lost control after the launch? I was standing by the fence and then all of a sudden i see the car go sideways and then the rear end is coming straight towards me at the wall!!! It was an awesome save though i was suprised!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Ya, the racing was awsome I do agree the track needs help because the Pro 5.0 guys were really loosing taction a lot. The drag radial class is awsome with the awsome turbo cars like Dwane Gutrige, Erica Lugo and all of them. I went to watch the Street Warrior class. Thats my favorite with the stict rules on carbs,intakes,heads,cams and cubic inches. Darrell Peterson kicked butt as usual and congrats to him on the win.

Users who are viewing this thread