Fun Ford Weekend New England Dragway

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
I just want to get a count on who is going to Ford Fun Weekend at New England Dragway on August 25th and 26th.

Jim, Julie, and Shawn, from JDM Engineering is heading up for the weekend with some goodies for my truck, and a buch of other stuff. He will have his laptop with him, so he can tune some chips for us. If you need anything special give him a call so you won't be left out.

It should be a great weekend, and this is your chance to meet Jim and Julie.

I will be staying at the Hampshire Inn in Seabrook 1-800-932-8520 they may have a few rooms left, so call now.

http://www.newenglanddragway.com

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
I am looking for a 12.7
I have a bet with a guy on NLOC web page, if I break into the 12's he has to buy me a beer. He told me he has seen my slow ass truck before so I told him I will be in the 12's and the bet was on.

hdmlnium

Established Member
Don,
I would at least double up on that bet, we both know you will be in the twelves so I think you should get a couple beers out of him.:rolling:

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
HEHE thats a good idea, I will up the bet.

I have been getting the truck ready. I took the clay bar to it and waxed it all up last weekend. This past weekend I spent two hours cleaning and waxing the rims. I changed the fuel filter today,tomorow it gets new oil and a filter, and thursday it is going in for the line mod valve and the driveshaft loop. Sat Jim is putting the lower pulley on, yeheeeeeee.

Look out man I feel a few 12 second runs comming.

Come on guys let me know if you going.

See you at the track.

Don

probie

Established Member
Am I going to be the only JL rep up there saturday??? Looks like i'll have my hands full with you two :scream:

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Well it was a great day with a lot of great runs.

Jim ran a 12.2
Bill 12.9 I bet he will be faster tomorow now that he cleaned his terminals on his chip, hehe
JR 12.5
a bunch of low 13's and a few 12's

And last but not least me

Well I did it today 12.96@ 105.32 MPH I also backed it up with a 12.92@ 105.66MPH - so two runs in a row in the 12's So I am now in the 12 second club.

I have to Thank Jim@ JDM for the awsome pulley, not only did it get me into the 12's but it kicks ass on the street.

Shawn was great I have never seen anyone change a pulley that quick, he is awsome and has it down to a science. I would say he can do it in 20 minutes.

It was nice seeing all you guys and gals racing your Lightnings.

Probie where were you bud, LOL you missed a awsome day.

2FAST4U

I'll Be Back!!!
Established Member
Don, congrads again on your 12.92. I will be with you my friend as soon as I can get this truck to hook. My 60' have been around 2.3. My MPH reflects a 12.80 run at almost 105 MPH. My last time at E-town was [email protected], 2.396 60'

On that run I didn't have the driveshaft, line mod valve, or tranny pan. So I am expecting 12.80 out of her!!!!!

Jim tells me with what I have now and what he has seen the truck is capable of 107!!!!!!

probie

Established Member
bah, I ended up doing a bunch of shit for my buddy and his wedding. i was bullshit. congrats on the 12's don!

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Probie
I was wondering what happened to you.

Check out my last run of the weekend
ffw3-vi.jpg

HEHE looks like you have some work to do, LOL

Last edited:

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
12 sec club

I just got back from FFW at Epping N.H. I'm very pleased with my results. I was one of the only JL enhanced trucks there and I ran a best of 12.89 @106.78 on stock rubber. I had alot of fun and saw many nice lightnings. Talked to a lot of nice people also. Just wanted to share my times with the others.

John O'Donal

lol Dons Bolt.
It was funny you found time to click off that photo..that was one fast Jet Car...He was lucky his Backup chute opened..He needed that.."a second chute for that ride"
glad to see a good turn out. I ended up running the Q/F class with a couple other trucks. My luck I ended up runnning all mustangs. Hope a few of you make it up to the Truck Nationals on the 30 of Sept.
look for you then.
John O
Thunder.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread