Funday Sunday at OSW 9-11-11

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
I dont think I spoke to anyone there. I want to bring our terminator there one day though. I just dont want to blow the rear end. My 01 has a bunch of revisions to the rear so im not too worried about it. Also has 108,400 or so miles now. 03 only has like 37,000.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I dont think I spoke to anyone there. I want to bring our terminator there one day though. I just dont want to blow the rear end. My 01 has a bunch of revisions to the rear so im not too worried about it. Also has 108,400 or so miles now. 03 only has like 37,000.

Why are you worried about blowing the rear?
I ran stock half shafts, Poly bushings and a BF brace.
On this set up I ram mid 10s with 1.5x 60' times.
This was on bias ply tires. They help absorb the shock and prevent wheel hop.

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
Well the setup the 03 has right now is completely stock. I saw a video on youtube actually here it is [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYg1euvOh0I"]death of the stock rear end on 03 cobra - YouTube[/nomedia].
This scared me away from wanting to bring it there. Lol.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
I knew a bunch of people that went out there to bbq and race but it was way to ****ing hot to not have a car to race lol

stangliter04

Established Member
Ryan did very well. His car is very impressive.
I had a best of 10.7@130.
Than there was Jon.....:nonono:
In his defense his tires weren't holding his power and he has a stock IC tank. You could have boiled an egg in it!!

You should have come up and said hello!!
It was miserable hot out there today!!!

its bitter sweet because thats my old car... I want to see him up the boost in good weather.

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
12.31 at 125 isn't bad considering the heat... The iat's are what's killing me and I have a deal lined up on some mt et drags and a new set of springs in the rear.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
12.31 at 125 isn't bad considering the heat... The iat's are what's killing me and I have a deal lined up on some mt et drags and a new set of springs in the rear.

Don't you mean 11.31?
You weren't THAT far behind me. LOL!

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member

I promise you're not as bad of a driver as I was. 12.3X at 125 are times this kid laid down. :bash: Sorry I didn't make it out. Wasn't feeling well... of all days on my day off. Hope you guys had fun. :beer::beer::beer:

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I promise you're not as bad of a driver as I was. 12.3X at 125 are times this kid laid down. :bash: Sorry I didn't make it out. Wasn't feeling well... of all days on my day off. Hope you guys had fun. :beer::beer::beer:

I kept looking for you today.
Sucks you were sick.

04Ryan

Established Member
its bitter sweet because thats my old car... I want to see him up the boost in good weather.

It's your old car with your other old car's blower :lol:

Yea I was happy with the little 2V in this heat....11.24@118 on a 93 octane street tune with 9lbs of boost out of a Posi ported M112. I got a dinner plate for a lower pulley to slap on it this fall. Shooting for some mid 10's in good weather.

Users who are viewing this thread