RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
This was so true in the 80's.:D

111.jpg

Last edited:

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
HAHA The first thing I noticed was the bumper-sticker so so true. Did anyone else even catch that?
Yeah I did but, how about the license plate "DEALER"

I guess for those that don’t know. The manufacturer was imprisoned because he was part of a drug ring. (I may be thinking of someone else though)

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Originally posted by Snake-Shadow
Yeah I did but, how about the license plate "DEALER"

I guess for those that don’t know. The manufacturer was imprisoned because he was part of a drug ring. (I may be thinking of someone else though)

You are correct, and John DeLorean was his name. Interestingly enough, I have an uncle who has one of those cars...

They look fast, but they are actually slugs. Handle fairly well for a heavy car, though.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Originally posted by VenomousSVT
i always wanted to get my hands on one with some rouge and a polisher....make it look chrome

That would be COOL! But, the stainless steel has a grain to it - it would take FOREVER to get it down, guess you'd have to sand it with some fine grit paper first.

On a side note, when I was in high school, I polished it up for my uncle (really, I didn't want to cruise around in the car on prom night, really) :D.

Polishing basically meant that you washed the car, then took 000 steel wool and rubbed the whole car down following the grain of the stainless steel. A lot of work, but well worth it in the end. Still wasn't enough to get lucky on prom night, though...:loser: :rolling: :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread