FYI about phone service.....

snakezilla

Established Member
Today I called to ask about the difference between the 2 afco heat exchagers you offer for my car. I called and spoke to someone and it seemed as if they were not interested in helping me. I didnt get the answer I was looking for nor did they ask me if I wanted to order it. I said "thanks I will call you back" and your employee just hung up the phone. I said maybe that person is having a bad day. I will call back later. I called at about 1:30pm and a female employee took the call. I asked the same questions and the employee did not know the answer nor did she offer to find out. My last question was do I get the $25 gift card and the 5%SVTP discount. Your employee told me that I would have to order it online and use the discount code. I offered to buy the H/E now with the SVTP discount over the phone and she told me to do it online. I could not believe that she turned the sale away and told me to buy it online. I said "OK thank you"she didnt thank me back then she just hung up the phone. Im a Genaral store mgr and believe me that I would be very upset if a customer told me that he was turned away when wanting to buy a part. I always train my employees to try to aswer the phone with in 3 rings, offer the benefits and features of the product, offer to put it on hold or ask for the sale, offer store hrs and THANK the customer for calling. Im not upset with you guys. Being a fellow business mgr, I just thought I would let you guys know that your employees are turning sales away. BTW I still need a H/E....

Last edited:

snakezilla

Established Member
Thank you for your help Matt. I had no doubt that you guys would answer my questions and take care of me. No worries about the little problem. I will continue to due business with you and recommend you for all performance parts. I have some other parts I want to order but not until I get done with the ones on the way. Again thanks you for your outstanding customer service. I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread