Gaskets

Fat-cat

Established Member
Hey Gents

Im going to be ordering some parts shortly and just was wondering if you can get a couple of gaskets for me at the same time.

I need a set of OEM Header gaskets for and 03/04 cobra
Also i need the metal gasket that goes between the blower and lower intake. Im pulling the blower to do the dual pump return system and the last one i put in has a crease in it and is leaking a bit out of the front of the lower intake so i want to replace it..LFP jacked it up from improper shipping a couple years back and you cant get anything in Canada without giving them an arm and a leg and waiting 6 weeks lol.

If you can get them ill jut have them tossed in with the fuel system when i order in a week or 2.

Thanks Lethal

Adam

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hey Gents

Im going to be ordering some parts shortly and just was wondering if you can get a couple of gaskets for me at the same time.

I need a set of OEM Header gaskets for and 03/04 cobra
Also i need the metal gasket that goes between the blower and lower intake. Im pulling the blower to do the dual pump return system and the last one i put in has a crease in it and is leaking a bit out of the front of the lower intake so i want to replace it..LFP jacked it up from improper shipping a couple years back and you cant get anything in Canada without giving them an arm and a leg and waiting 6 weeks lol.

If you can get them ill jut have them tossed in with the fuel system when i order in a week or 2.

Thanks Lethal

Adam

Adam,

We don't list those parts on the site but can get them without any problem.

Just give us a call when you're ready to order and we'll get you everything you need.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread