FOR SALE: Gen 3 2.9 whipple and injector dynamics - ID1050X injectors for sale

justincarney22

FD05E8ED-36EB-4DB2-9506-6C603404CCE3.jpeg
1D3D86C1-BED9-4617-AC9C-FB6E2D1A3E0B.jpeg
Hi im posting up for sale my 2.9 gen three blower off my cobra. The reason for selling is im currently in the process of buying a gen five to upgrade my current build.
There’s the common blemish on top of the blower from the hood closing on it. Other than that it runs and sounds great. The blower has around 8k miles while the injectors have around 5k miles. Trying to sell as a complete package (filter, air intake, throttle body and mass airflow sensor).
Asking 3500$ - buyer pays shipping

For the injectors - Im asking 750$ buyer pays shipping

If someone wants to buy both the injectors and blower combo complete I will lower the price too 3900$ - buyer pays shipping

Im local to the Bay Area, California willing to drive out a decent amount to meet buyer.

Ps: please excuse my extremely dirty engine bay as she’s been sitting in the garage for a few months now waiting for parts/build to happen.

justincarney22

View attachment 1818324View attachment 1818323Hi im posting up for sale my 2.9 gen three blower off my cobra. The reason for selling is im currently in the process of buying a gen five to upgrade my current build.
There’s the common blemish on top of the blower from the hood closing on it. Other than that it runs and sounds great. The blower has around 8k miles while the injectors have around 5k miles. Trying to sell as a complete package (filter, air intake, throttle body and mass airflow sensor).
Asking 3500$ - buyer pays shipping

For the injectors - Im asking 750$ buyer pays shipping

If someone wants to buy both the injectors and blower combo complete I will lower the price too 3900$ - buyer pays shipping

Im local to the Bay Area, California willing to drive out a decent amount to meet buyer.

Ps: please excuse my extremely dirty engine bay as she’s been sitting in the garage for a few months now waiting for parts/build to happen.
Standard inlet gen three 2.9 whipple*

Users who are viewing this thread