Georgia folks..Barrett Pkwy 23rd or 24th

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Crap, I totally missed this thread by one day. Damn I was home in Marietta this weekend too! So how did it go, did you have a good turn out? Mess with any of the local rice life. Hey do you have any clue why no one meets over at Starbucks any more?

Sorry for all the questions, I just never hear of anyone on this board going out there that much, and it is always a nice to meet a fellow enthusiast on this site.

trents99

99cbra was my hero
Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
Crap, I totally missed this thread by one day. Damn I was home in Marietta this weekend too! So how did it go, did you have a good turn out? Mess with any of the local rice life. Hey do you have any clue why no one meets over at Starbucks any more?

Sorry for all the questions, I just never hear of anyone on this board going out there that much, and it is always a nice to meet a fellow enthusiast on this site.

Most of our night was spent hanging out at Starbucks. We had probably 8-10 stangs there ranging from a blown '94 all the way to a mystic '03 vert. Some of the guys went out and trounced a few ricers.

We eventually made our way over to media play and got to stay for about 15 minutes before a fight broke out and the cops ran everybody off.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
HAha, typical. Hey where do you guys usually meet at? I would love to meet all of ya'll and hang out.

trents99

99cbra was my hero
Established Member
When we can all get together and out of work, we hook up at the Starbucks and then go from there.

Five-o-Joe

Established Member
I'd like to meet some of you guys. I've had fox body cars for years but just got a sweet Steeda built 97 cobra vert with a vortech. Post up next time you all get together and what night....Fri. or Sat. usually?

trents99

99cbra was my hero
Established Member
Originally posted by Five-o-Joe
I'd like to meet some of you guys. I've had fox body cars for years but just got a sweet Steeda built 97 cobra vert with a vortech. Post up next time you all get together and what night....Fri. or Sat. usually?

I'll post up next time but check Stangnet, they usually post it there becuase I don't always go.

Users who are viewing this thread