Georgia Mountain Run June 7th

Dirty4v

Established Member
The Northwest Georgia Mustang Club is making another mountian run Sunday, June 7th. Heading up to Dalonega and making the 60 to 180 to 19 run, then grabbing a bite to eat once back into Dalonega. We'll meet in Canton at 9:30 and roll out at 10:00am sharp at the new Best Buy on exit 19 of I-575. . We'll make a couple stops during the run for photos and to group back up. We run rain or shine. Hope ya'll can make it. Check www.nw-gmc.com in the forums section for more details.

Last edited:

Dirty4v

Established Member
ok, we meet at 9:30 sunday morning at the new best buy in canton. roll out at 10:00 sharp. weather is looking great, gonna be a lot of fun.

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
How many folks are you all getting now?

I went on one and it was myself... Britt and Mark as well as the kid w/ the twin turbo fox.

Dirty4v

Established Member
How many folks are you all getting now?

I went on one and it was myself... Britt and Mark as well as the kid w/ the twin turbo fox.

yeah, Britt said that one wasn't much fun:lol1: last month's run had 16 cars due to weather, the run before that we had 37 mustangs. this run is gonna be a lot of fun as well, good weather and good route.

Users who are viewing this thread