Meeting at Sonic Sept 20th
TBSVTOA is meeting at the Sonic on Gandy
Time is from 6-10PM
MMNA is also meeting there that night.
It's directly across from Hooter's

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
hey badrap also meets there so it will be packed plus the normal ricers come out, havent mett up with the tampa svt yet but my buddy and i just got svt's so i guess we'll meet you out there

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
Jake...Here's the link to our website:

http://www.tampabaysvtoa.com

You and your buddy should be given a free one year membership into the National SVTOA which automatically makes you a member of the Tampa Bay Chapter.

We meet the 1st Friday of each month at Freedom Ford in Clearwater and we stay active during the month with get-to-gethers. See the events link on the site.

I'll look forward to seeing you at the meetings and G2G's.
(unfortunately I won't be at the Sonic G2G this Saturday)

BTW...There's a Drag Day in Sarasota on the 20th as well.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
kool, somebody actually meets on a friday! I havent gotten my membership, hell I havent even gotten my payment coupon book yet lol, but I hope to meet up with you guys, most of my saturday nights I'm with the Badrap crew but there are about 3 of us who have 03's, btw, what branch is your son in?

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
We'd be glad to have you come to our meetings. We usually have pizza and sodas brought in so if nothing else.... we eat.

Re: Branch - Army. He's an MP (Sgt) attached to the 204th out of Ft. Polk, LA. His enlistment was up last month but he was extended for a while longer. He's a squad leader for a personal security detail guarding the CO. Actually he left Baghdad last Friday to return to the states but he's stuck in Kuwait, waiting for a flight out.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
I'm out there pretty much every Saturday night. I don't get there until 11 or so though. :(

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
well hopefully he comes back safe mchedd, i went to pakistan in 01 and had to wait for a flight myself so I know how it feels, my unit wil prob be activated soon, you should check out www.badrap.net, its mostly fbodies but a lot of fast cars in tampa are there and all domestics, very cool ppl

mchedd

Burp - 'scuse me
Established Member
Regarding ZincDude's ?: "Hello in T A M P A. What the hell happened to your BUC'S?"

No comment. Bunch of overpaid.... never mind.

Users who are viewing this thread