Getting over her Turbo Mustang!

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Well as some of you guys know I posted pictures of our last day with my wifes Turbo 05 GT a few weeks ago. It was a tuff day for her and ever since then we have been looking to replace her ride. We had 3 cars in mind Audi A5, 11-14 5.0 and Mercedes C250 coupe. Well after a few test drives, long story short the 5.0 came out on top........so it seemed! My wife is a "deal" hunter and after weeks of looking we couldn't find a 5.0 with all the options she wanted for the price she wanted (without flying cross country anyway). In her hunt she stumbled onto a 13 Focus ST and saw the options then the price!! "What about a ST?" she asked I was told her let's go test one out. I was surprised how well priced it was with all the options. Car drives like a dream and has good power. I personally would like it as a DD myself too! After driving it, it came down to a fully loaded ST vs a fully loaded GT/CS (with glass roof) and it was priced well considering other equally equipped GT's. Well since we have decided that this was going to be her DD/Fun car all one it came down to practicality. So now she is the proud owner of a Tuxedo Black ST!! We will be picking it up Monday! I will get pictures up soon.

I am already looking at mods for it but nothing to void the factory warrant. I already have some visual cues I want to enhance so I will post them as they happen. So it looks like I will be in her with the ST folks looking for advice and ideas!

underthelights-2.jpg

Her old car. She loved that car but after 8 years it was time for something new.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Nice Choice

I love the ST it gets great mileage and is very very peppy

The aftermarket is really coming around for these cars.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
im looking into a FMIC...i dont think (hope it doesnt) need a tune, as all it is doing is dropping the IAT...

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
I love mine, it's got every option except the block heater and I paid less than 30 OTD, try doing that with a mustang(let alone a GT)

I just lost my job so mods will have to wait, but eventually it will get FMIC, CAI, Tune, Full Exhaust(borla or FRPP), Shifter and i think that will be it for the car

Users who are viewing this thread