Girl Help hehe

Juiced-03

Established Member
Ok so today me and my buddy went to the mall to do some x-mas shopping and we decided to check out the men's cologne section in Macy's. I look up and see this beautiful girl who works there ringing someone up. We make eye contact and she looks down right away. So I quickly lose interest in the colognes and just pretend like I am smelling them but in reality I am checking her out. I look at her again and she looks at me and looks away. So....after about 15 minutes of messing around at the colognes, she walks up to me and my buddy and looks at me and says, will you fill out a macy card application? She tells me she will get in trouble by her boss if I dont. So I agree just to make small talk with her. So she gives me an application and asks me to fill it out. She used a highlighter and had me fill out my address, name, and phone number only. I then realize that she is asking me for my ssn and all my other information on her register so she can process the app immediately. I sign my name electronically on the key pad and that is it. I asked her why I had to fill out the paper app if she does it all online. She said I could write whatever I wanted on the app.

So now the million dollar question, do you guys think she just wanted my address and phone number? I dont really think she gave a crap about me filing out an app. My friend said he knew this girl was interested in me just by her signs. But I have no game when it comes to chicks so I hope she calls me. She had to be the most gorgeous girl I saw at the mall all day. What would you guys have done in my situation? My friend said I should have given her my phone number, but I hope she just remembers it from my app. Would you guys go back and talk to her again?

I always tell myself that there is no way this girl could be interested in me, but for some reason, I think she was. :shrug:

blk96SVT

Established Member
should have asked her what she was doing later on that night or evening! If she said she was busy then ask if it would be alright if you called her sometime. Hopefully she calls ya, that would be great! Good luck

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
She just tricked you to get her quota on the apps.....What department did you say she was working in again? :)

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Call her up and pretend you are an investigator tracking down someone taking applications under false pretenses. Worked every time when we were younger. :-D

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Dude, whenever you have to give your info (phone # ) for something official, you can always tell her "that she can use it anytime she wants". Kinda opens the door for her. Or say "Since you have my #, its only fair that I get yours now" Most girls won't be the first to call. Or she could have been just playing you since she may need a quota of completed CC apps? I can't say. Go with your gut feeling. He!!, just chance it. Watcha got to loose, except a little self respect, but heck, who cares. Go for it.

I actually thought this one chick was WAY outta my class. I was "talked" into approaching her. Reluctantly I did. She ended up my WIFE!! Ya never know!!

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
hahaha good story Roadwarrior!!! Ya I may go back this weekend and say I changed my mind on the cologne then try to make small talk with her and get her number!

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
LOL ! Kinda reminds me one time we went to this club thing after a work party ! Me and my buddy were all dressed in suits and were pretty drunk. Well there was this gorgaeous girl that had those plastic shooters and was trying to get rid of the last 3 or 4. So, I was like i'll buy them since your so gorgaeous. :) Anyways we got to talking. I followed her talking to her in an elavator. Asking why I was dressed up and everything ? Anyways, I was so pumped up that this girl was talking to me and not blowing me off.. Anyways I asked her for her number. She said that she couldn't give that out. But i'll take yours. Anyways I was pumped and quickly tracked down a pen and gave it too her. LOL ! Never let the phone go from my side ! Well she never called and prolly got some bonus for selling me those drinks ! It sucks in a way but hey I was just pumped I got the Testicles to actually talk to such a beautiful girl and she didn't run even though i'm sure I got played ! Hey never regret the stuff that you do but the stuff that you didn't do ! My philosophy !

Juiced-03

Established Member
Ya very good adcie there Ripper. I need to get that in my head that its better to know than to wonder what if!! Everyone I have asked seems to think she just played me into getting her quota of card apps, but the way she asked for my info just didnt seem kosher. It was almost like she asked for my name and number only! Oh well Im waiting by my phone like you were saying lol!

DimMaK

Banned
Originally posted by Juiced-03
Ok so today me and my buddy went to the mall to do some x-mas shopping and we decided to check out the men's cologne section in Macy's. I look up and see this beautiful girl who works there ringing someone up. We make eye contact and she looks down right away. So I quickly lose interest in the colognes and just pretend like I am smelling them but in reality I am checking her out. I look at her again and she looks at me and looks away. So....after about 15 minutes of messing around at the colognes, she walks up to me and my buddy and looks at me and says, will you fill out a macy card application? She tells me she will get in trouble by her boss if I dont. So I agree just to make small talk with her. So she gives me an application and asks me to fill it out. She used a highlighter and had me fill out my address, name, and phone number only. I then realize that she is asking me for my ssn and all my other information on her register so she can process the app immediately. I sign my name electronically on the key pad and that is it. I asked her why I had to fill out the paper app if she does it all online. She said I could write whatever I wanted on the app.

So now the million dollar question, do you guys think she just wanted my address and phone number? I dont really think she gave a crap about me filing out an app. My friend said he knew this girl was interested in me just by her signs. But I have no game when it comes to chicks so I hope she calls me. She had to be the most gorgeous girl I saw at the mall all day. What would you guys have done in my situation? My friend said I should have given her my phone number, but I hope she just remembers it from my app. Would you guys go back and talk to her again?

I always tell myself that there is no way this girl could be interested in me, but for some reason, I think she was. :shrug:

You should have took it out and showed it to her. That's what most women want to see anyway. Or you can just do that male enhancement thing you have been talking about.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by esqeddy
Grow some balls and ask her out. The worst she can say is no.

Exactly, when you were done filling out that application, you should have asked her out man. Probaly missed your chance now.

Users who are viewing this thread