good news for me!

startthesho

i want 12s
Established Member
it wasn't a head gasket. i could of sworn it was though. anywho. bad news, i broke the front motor mount. arent they liquid mounts? if so, i'm thinkin that may have been what was makin it smoke so much when it got hot...maybe? well, where can i get my hands on a motor mount?

blue92

Established Member
startthesho said:
it wasn't a head gasket. i could of sworn it was though. anywho. bad news, i broke the front motor mount. arent they liquid mounts? if so, i'm thinkin that may have been what was makin it smoke so much when it got hot...maybe? well, where can i get my hands on a motor mount?

You ever done the 60/120k maintenance on that SHO? Is there oil in the spark plug wells? That maybe why it's smokin if it's never had any engine maintenance. A bad motor mount wouldn't cause it to smoke. The mounts on a MTX aren't liquid only the mounts on the ATX are liquid. SHObros. off SHOforum sell a solid motor mount. :)

startthesho

i want 12s
Established Member
blue92 said:
You ever done the 60/120k maintenance on that SHO? Is there oil in the spark plug wells? That maybe why it's smokin if it's never had any engine maintenance. A bad motor mount wouldn't cause it to smoke. The mounts on a MTX aren't liquid only the mounts on the ATX are liquid. SHObros. off SHOforum sell a solid motor mount. :)
no 60k on it yet. i dont even think i'm up to that many miles on the engine yet. when i had it put in almost two years ago it had 30k on it. it may be gettin close to needin it though. and thanks. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread