Good place to get tuned in south florida

dsg03

Established Member
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get tuned in south florida with 2.8, cai, exhaust, and 100 shot? Thanks

Jeff

PLATIADO

Established Member
Very interested my own self i'm going to be doing pully exhaust cai need to find out who is the best

dsg03

Established Member
PLATIADO, you are only a couple hours away from me, we should try to find a place in the middle of us and go together maybe we could get a discount or something.

Fast Willy

Established Member
Hey jeff, its billy, can't bart get it tuned, he told me that he knows a few people over at steeda that would let them use the dyno over there, or there was one other place that he mentioned.

metaman

Established Member
I live in West Palm and have looked into this as well. Diablosport tuners that I know of are Thunder Autosports in Boynton, and Razors Edge in Margate. The only SCT tuner I know if is steeda in Pompano Beach. All three of these tuners are competent and charge the same amount of money for the tunes. I have not used any of them yet, but I have heard very good things about all three.

Personally I am still undecided. Right now I am leaning in the direction of SCT because they have the upgradeable MAF's and their xcalibrator flasher is more effecient than the diablo as far as data transfer speed is concerned. Also if I decide to get the 07 cobra when it comes out, the xcalibrator is already set up to flash the new computer in 05 and up models. Therefore, I will not have to get another set up when I switch cars.

Diablosport is comming out with upgraded MAF's, but they are still behind the tech curve on the flasher unit.

I purchased my car from a steeda authorized dealer. Therefore, if I get my car tuned there I will have less of a risk of warranty issues if I have the car worked on at one of the many Steeda Dealers.

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
E. Green Cobra said:
SCT is in Central Fla, so is Steeda
steeda is in s.florida.
jeff WHERE ARE MY VIDS!!! :poke:

dsg03

Established Member
wiz said:

well i set it up with marc, im gonna meet up with you uys at steeda on saturday and he said just give the tape to you and you give it to him with your camera and he will get it on the computer.

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
Razor's Edge is the place to go, Shm has sent them several motors to rebuild after they screwed them up, Ive seen people drive from up not just for a tune from Paul, mu car is currently there getting an F1a installed :beer:

Rio

SOLISIMO said:
Razor's Edge is the place to go, Shm has sent them several motors to rebuild after they screwed them up, Ive seen people drive from up not just for a tune from Paul, mu car is currently there getting an F1a installed :beer:

i agree w/ rem....thats where i got mine done....

btw, solisimo....is your car the yellow 04 in the shop? :bowdown:

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
Raging Rio said:
i agree w/ rem....thats where i got mine done....

btw, solisimo....is your car the yellow 04 in the shop? :bowdown:
Yeah man, was yours there also :lol:

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
SCMod46 said:
I drove my there several days ago, ur cobra has been there for a while hasnt it solismio?
Yes it has, he is painting all the tubing in screamining yellow, plus I was missing some parts when I ordered the kit (spacers, hoses) Im also having subframes and whole other sh*t done :lol:

360R

Established Member
I dunno if you guys are up for a little drive, but there is a real good tuner in Tampa, FL. I was there a few days ago, he is getting awesome power out of these cobras. It called Coastal Chasis dyno, maybe you heard of it, just my .02.

Man there is so many people on the site who live in s.florida, we should have a gtg and get to know everyone. The more people you know the more conections you have.

Users who are viewing this thread