GoodGuy's 2nd NAPA Southern Nationals June 13 - 15, 2008

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Outdoor show & shine, Vendors & Exhibitors, Swap Meet, Car Corral, Model & Pedal show, Street Challenge AutoCross, Special Track Cruise, NASCAR rides

http://www.good-guys.com/news/newsStory.aspx?newsid=1019

Anyone going ?

The Goodguys 2nd NAPA Southern Nationals cruises into Atlanta Motor Speedway this weekend bringing the south’s hottest rods and coolest customs to the world famous hi-banked racetrack.

Over 1,500 rods, customs and classics are expected for the three day event which features the infield show & shine, vendor exhibits, swap meet & cars for sale corral, the Street Challenge Autocross, model car show, NASCAR rides and lots more fun for the entire family! For a look at the complete weekend event schedule click here:
http://www.good-guys.com/pdf/08-610/WeekHapsAtlanta08.pdf

The Street Challenge Autocross will be held from 9am to 4pm both Friday, June 13th and Saturday, June 14th. There will be a one hour lunch break from NOON to 1pm both days. The Street Challenge Autocross is a free to all registered participants showing their cars at the 2nd NAPA Southern Nationals. The only requirement to participate is passing a brief and basic safety inspection.

Sunday, June 15th is Father’s Day! Make sure and bring dad out to the event! We’ll see you in Atlanta!

Goodguys 2nd NAPA Southern Nationals
Event Hours:
Friday, June 13th 8am to 5pm,
Saturday, June 14th 8am to 5pm
Sunday, June 15th 8am to 3pm.

General admission
Adults $17
Kids 7-12 $6

For additional NAPA Southern Nationals event information visit the event website here:
www.southernnats.com

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
fade 2 black and others close to Atlanta Motor Speedway , are you guy's going ?
I am trying to talk sicstang03 into going with a few others here on northside of town.
Were going saturday about 11:30a/m from cumberland mall area.
Anyone up for road trip to ?

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I am going to try. Call me when you are heading down that way. I am still not sure if I can get off work or not so it is still up in the air for me.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I went to a good guys show about four or five years a go at Lowes Motor Speedway and wasn't really impressed. Tons of cars but the vendors and parts weren't very good that year for some reason. Anyway Ill be at fun ford.

Users who are viewing this thread