Got a GT!!! Sorta?!?!?!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Hells yeah I got a 06 GT! Well sorta, actually what happened was my girl friend of almost two years traded her 05 V6 yesterday for a 06 black GT 5speed with 2300 miles on it. I like the shit out of it and I am already having dreams at night about modding it. It might as well be my car because I am going to pour money into it. I can't help it I have to. So far what time I have got in the car I love it. It doesn't really have as much power as I thought it did but I had only drove a gt about ten miles but Ill fix that soon enough. Anyways just thought I would welcome myself into the s197 world.
Rock on

scottq60

A couple months back, I traded my 97 Cobra and my wife's 00 Z3 Roadster in on an 06 Torch Red GT Vert...for her. I'd just bought my Vette a few weeks before that, so I thought she needed a shiny new Mustang...it's the first NEW sporty car that I've bought JUST for her in our 24 years of marriage, so I thought it was time. Besides, she didn't really like the way the Z3 shifted and she REALLY likes the auto in her 'stang.

The only problem is she won't let me mod it...but that's alright...after she's had it a year or two, she'll be bored with it and then I can do what I want! :D

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
greensnake97 said:
The only problem is she won't let me mod it...but that's alright...after she's had it a year or two, she'll be bored with it and then I can do what I want! :D
I don't have that problem the little woman is ready for some mods. She was dreaming of GT500 wheels the first night we had it.:-D

Users who are viewing this thread