Got pulled over! Man Cops Love Me!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well iam going home from work its like 12:40, iam on 49th st which is 103rd. right befor i get on the ramp to get the 826 i get stoped by a Black Pontiac GTP! Iam like dw: a GTP, but yeah had Blue light flashing everywhere and he asked me for my papers and stuff looked at the papers then gives it back and asked me what i was doing on the Rd this time on a Wed making noise! I told him

" Well i just got out of work i showed him my clock out slip from work and i showed him my Micky'ds shirt and told him i did not mean to make noise but when you step on the car it just makes it, nothing i could do about it!"

He looks at me and asked at what McDonals i work in.

I told him in 460 Hialeah Dr

He then told me "well stay out of trouble and not to race my car! Because the MDPD & the FHP is teamming up to crack down on street racing.!

I told him that i love cars but i take it to the track i don't do it on the streets!;-)

He then said that, that was the way to do it that many kids are making mistakes racing on the streets that it could cost them alot more the there cars if they kill someone they could be locked up 4 life! He said that he has a 1990 Corvette that he takes to the track that is running 10's but he never thought about doing it on the street.

I told him yep. He told be to drive safe and he left. Seemed cool not like most of theses di*k heads! i guess you can say he was just keeping an eye!

m8trix00

Established Member
Yeah but to pull you over for "making noise"

thats BS

why dont they pull Harley motorcycles,

it seems like nationwide they are really pushing thanks to the POS movie Fast and Rice

it will wear off, we have a black GTP unmarked in my city too and several white explorers

glad you didnt get a ticket :thumbsup:

GoatDaddy

that's it; I'm going to start keeping a McD's shirt in my glovebox and the next time I get stopped I'll whip it out to show that I'm a fine upstanding citizen. ;)~

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Thats not a bad idea right ! keeping the shirt and some clock out slips! :rockon: Well at least he was straight if you all need t shirts
let me know!;-) :beer:

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
CHSSSSHSHH...CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER PLEASE....
Been there done that when I was 16.....Had some good times in McDee's (Did it in the freezer....damn I was a freeeeeeeeeekk)

Users who are viewing this thread