GRANATELLI High-Flow Mass Air Sensor

urstruck

Established Member
Anyone have a review or ever used the Granatelli High-Flow Mass Air Sensor from truckperformance.com?

Also anyone have any experience with products from truckperformance.com?

Larry

I have the 83mm big mouth Grannatelli. I bought it at truck performance. I got it for $500 and could have gotten it from Grannatelli Motorsports . com for $400 but I had it ordered allready. I got a full Bassani, the Grannatelli, upper SC pulley from them also. I currently have the 83mm honed out to 87mm and had the guys at work polish the belled mouth smooth. They honed it so that the sample tube would flow the same amount of air, but the overall flow is much improved. I truly feel it will flow more than the 90mm. The Big Mouth has a K&N filter bolted to with a chhrome end piece with a hole for the heat sensor. It let the boost rise quicker and I saw an overall gain of 2psi. of boost and that was before I had it honed out and polished. I was gonna sell it to a Mustang buddy but I will run it again to see what happens. It is essentially a Pro M and all the chip tuners I talked to said that some of the MAF's change the timing so it would require a cutom tuned chip. I then saw last week that somebody has been running good with one and he had no problems with a chip and the MAF together. that is why I will give it a try with the chips I have now. I plan on taking the single blade TB off this weekend to have it polished smooth at work also! I had no problems dealing with Truck Performance other than it took 7 weeks to get the Bassani exhaust, but that was when Bassani built it. I'll have the truck ready to test again by next weekend.
Larry

Users who are viewing this thread