Greater L.A. -- 2003 Cobras w/Kenne Bell

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
I don't know dookie (obviously) about this, but they would need to buy the intercooler schtuff? Or just do without?
Maybe we can strap the Eaton on the 1994 F150 longbed pickumup ...

JW

James u been hitting the bottle again havent ya ;-)

:lol: :lol:

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
Yes, yes, jonas...Get the KB while I wait for the Works ;-) .

Well I'll see whats up in jan/feb. I waited for the predator and got burned. Now i say screw the works. when its time for me to buy im buying based on whatever is on the market. There is always a bigger and badder fill in the blank just around the corner so I'm not gonna hold my breath. the kb puts out insane hp as is anyways.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
I'm thinking that the KB may be too much for the open track dudes. Right now I must soft touch it comming out of turn. Slow in fast out, but how fast is too fast. I dont want to be kissing my own rear end! Now that I'm modded out...just about everything done now...let's see how I do at Willow Oct.9th. Getting track rubber next week. I'll post my thoughts on the 10th.
One of these days I will come watch you "drag" queens. Who knows...I could get "hooked". I use to enjoy the Harley drags at LA County.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
"One of these days I will come watch you "drag" queens. Who knows...I could get "hooked". I use to enjoy the Harley drags at LA County."

Mr. Snake,
We prefer the term "wussie boys" to "drag queens". Just come on out to the 10/12 thang and we will all have some fun.
JW

Users who are viewing this thread