Grillcraft Black Mesh Grills (top & bottom) and SVT emblem

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
These are my last remnants from my 2nd 2nd gen Lightning.

I have a BLACK Mesh Grillcraft grill for the Gen 2 Lightning and the SVT Deck lid Logo from the back of a Cobra to affix to the grill for that perfect look (IMO). This is for the top AND bottom Grills and the emblem all together.

They are all BRAND NEW IN THE BOX.

I am looking to sell them all together for $250 Shipped. Local pick up is also acceptable.

Here are the pics of what I am selling from the grillcraft website. I have also included an ebay link of the Decklid emblem I am selling (not my ebay auction).

Grillcraft® - Genuine Sport Grilles - Grillcraft - 2003 Ford F150

Grillcraft® - Genuine Sport Grilles - Grillcraft - 2003 Ford F150

2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 MUSTANG SVT DECKLID EMBLEM - eBay (item 390276655333 end time Jan-30-11 22:40:20 PST)

You can email me at [email protected] for the quickest response, I will be checking this thread too.

This is a great deal for all three parts. I am pretty sure I paid around $400 not including shipping, my loss is your gain!

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
according to that lower grill link that you posted, it will not fit our lower bumper.

The one I have is for the gen 2 Lightnings. That's what I bought it for. If I screwed up the link I am sorry.

As for $200, I will do that picked up. It is a pain in the ass to ship these things. Some one man up and send me $250, you will not be disappointing. It is a great deal!

Bad-Buford

Established Member
Juice,
I tried to contact you via email and no response. I am in Afghanistan and may not have access to internet over the next 7-10 days. I'll check the net as soon as I can.

Cory

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Juice,
I tried to contact you via email and no response. I am in Afghanistan and may not have access to internet over the next 7-10 days. I'll check the net as soon as I can.

Cory

Cory, I never got your email, sorry. try [email protected]

Good luck over there!

The grills are still for sale. Sorry I have not been on lately, it is tax season and I have been busy and sick of looking at computer screens, lol.

Obviously my situation does not compare to Cory's, so yeah I feel like a turd at this point, lol.

Bad-Buford

Established Member
I am heading back as we speak should be home in a couple of days, will contact you once home. Thanks and take care.

Cory

Users who are viewing this thread