Ground Control Coilovers for 05 (Link inside)

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
did anybody ever end up using these? Or any coil overs for that matter. Please post up all impressions.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
did anybody ever end up using these? Or any coil overs for that matter. Please post up all impressions.

the m3 guy from the gt500 forum is a big fan of this company. he says they make quality products that their products kick ass on the bmw platforms. for hard core racing applications i would go with griggs or mm, but the stuff from ground control seam to be a great daily driver compromise.
what does a 4 wheel adjustable coilover setup cost from them anyway?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
the m3 guy from the gt500 forum is a big fan of this company. he says they make quality products that their products kick ass on the bmw platforms. for hard core racing applications i would go with griggs or mm, but the stuff from ground control seam to be a great daily driver compromise.
what does a 4 wheel adjustable coilover setup cost from them anyway?
he is who made me start to do research on this stuff.

They are working well on BMW street applications too...

The front and rear coil overs w/ koni adjustable struts and shocks with their CC plates cost $1599...and the coil overs come already build and adjusted.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
he is who made me start to do research on this stuff.

They are working well on BMW street applications too...

The front and rear coil overs w/ koni adjustable struts and shocks with their CC plates cost $1599...and the coil overs come already build and adjusted.

i took a ride in a 01 mustang cobra with live axle swap and the full grigg suspension, man i could not believe the ride. the griggs suspension is built specifically for 4 adjustable koni coil overs. the car stuck like glue in the corners(100 in a circular 35 highway onramp, no squeel) was as soft as my stock mach 1 set up. using simalar components i would guess ground control results to be similar to this experience.

by building such a reputation on a top notch driving machine i would only assume that ground control would continue thier quality reputation.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ON D BIT said:
i took a ride in a 01 mustang cobra with live axle swap and the full grigg suspension, man i could not believe the ride. the griggs suspension is built specifically for 4 adjustable koni coil overs. the car stuck like glue in the corners(100 in a circular 35 highway onramp, no squeel) was as soft as my stock mach 1 set up. using simalar components i would guess ground control results to be similar to this experience.

by building such a reputation on a top notch driving machine i would only assume that ground control would continue thier quality reputation.
neither griggs nor MM make parts for the 05 and up mustangs

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
dgussin1 said:
neither griggs nor MM make parts for the 05 and up mustangs

i have been told by griggs they are in the r and d process for the 05 and up mustang products. but thats beside the point. i brought up griggs because of thier use of the adj. coilovers from koni and how ground control uses them as well.

SoftBatch

Keep Firing Assholes
Established Member
FASN8N said:
I ran across this and thought someone would be interested

http://www.ground-control-store.com/products/description.php?II=666

Just some FYI these don't change your 2005 Mustang to Coil Overs.

The only thing you get out of this kit is adjustability and quality components, your S197 came with front coilovers and this kit doesn't change the rear mounts either.

Adjustable Ride height, Camber, Caster, Damping and Rebound.

Koni Shocks and Eibach Springs.

Users who are viewing this thread