GT 350 Front Splitter

1stShelby

Established Member
So my local Ford dealer has had my 350 twice. The first time was to replace a faulty TPS in the right rear tire that the car was delivered with and the first yahoo to move the car drives right onto a parking space divider scraping the bottom of the front splitter. If I hadn't watched him do it I wouldn't have found out until the next wash. Once I cleaned the plastic fur off the leading edge you couldn't really tell so I let it go. No sense getting all bent out of shape over something that was bound to happen sooner or later. The second time they had it was this Monday and Tuesday to fix paint chipping off the rear bumper and now I have a thumb sized divot on the left side of the front splitter. Since the only thing I inspected before I drove it off the lot was the paint work I am SOL. I can get a replacement from White Bear Lake Ford for $300 plus shipping, so that is how much my warranty work is going to cost me. How are everybody else's splitters holding up? Anyone else looking to replace one yet?

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Haven't had to replace one yet, but I have an R splitter on my car now.

Good thing is ford has made the non R splitter relatively inexpensive to replace

liter of cola

Established Member
how so???? i thought they were like 28 million dollars.

edit... didn't realize u said non R splitter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread