GT 500's at the Dearborn Development Complex

bullitt

Established Member
I'm working as a summer intern for Ford and I'm at the DDC. They don't let us take camera phones in, even though pre-production Shebly pics are far from rare.

But anyways, I've seen quite a few of these cars up close and ripping around the track. In fact, I ran into one on the freeway Wednesday morning on the way to work.

Today was pretty cool though, I saw one whipping shittys for about 10 mins on the open section part of the track. That thing sounds absolutely mean. Now, I'm not sure if this one was stock because there are a ton of them running around with obviously not stock motors/exhaust. I saw another one today that had wicked cams in it. You could tell it was a real slouch down low, but when you get the RPMs up that thing was loud and extremely fast.

Anyways, sorry no real good info....but I just thought I'd share some of my experiences with this car. Needless to say, I'm excited for Job1.

Jake

bubbrubb

bullitt said:
Today was pretty cool though, I saw one whipping shittys for about 10 mins on the open section part of the track.
what are shitties, and how does one whip them? :lol1:
but seriously, that sounds awesome man, keep us updated on everything, we are all excited about job1 coming up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread