GT350 Boss 302 comparison

boss#301

Established Member
I traded my 2013 sby for a tech pack. I love it but sometimes I miss the boss

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

nopropslaw

Established Member
Those are my cars - Everyday Driver came out from Utah (to SF) to shoot the video. Their photographer/writer, Chance Hales did a great job capturing the weekend in his writeup. It loads a bit slowly, but worth it. Thanks for posting @droptop03

http://www.everydaydriver.com/#!She...tangs-Compared/sbaom/572b7e0e0cf25326f6c62280

If you don't mind, I would like to get a little bit more of your take on the 2 cars. They went into it very briefly in the video, but since you own both and have spent significant time with them, I think your opinion would carry more weight. I am actually on the fence between both cars. I am looking to make one of them a daily driver. Thanks in advance.

bretlasalle

Established Member
If you don't mind, I would like to get a little bit more of your take on the 2 cars. They went into it very briefly in the video, but since you own both and have spent significant time with them, I think your opinion would carry more weight. I am actually on the fence between both cars. I am looking to make one of them a daily driver. Thanks in advance.

I am on the Mustang6G site more often, I've posted a link below to my impressions. I'd say, if you are going to daily drive it - get the GT350. It'll likely hold value pretty well and it's a more comfortable ride. Even my base GT350 w/out MR is much more comfortable than my Boss 302. Frankly, if it were me - I'd lease a Fusion Energi with HOV stickers and buy a Boss 302, which will equate to less $ than a new GT350! I leased the Fusion Energi for a daily and have my Boss 302 and GT350 for fun cars.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40489

Users who are viewing this thread