GT350 delivery question??

sfelix09

Established Member
Just was wondering if anyone that has placed their order for the GT350 has gotten a date when their car will be done and shipped to the dealership. I placed my order back in March and Ford received my order mid May. I placed my order for my car with the SVT Ford dealership in Winston-Salem NC and was just hoping I was not the only one wondering about the dates.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Have you received a vin yet? That is the first step, then you will get notice of the build week. Then you should get a delivery eta. Some GT350's are built and completed, they are waiting to be delivered.

Para81

Established Member
Just was wondering if anyone that has placed their order for the GT350 has gotten a date when their car will be done and shipped to the dealership. I placed my order back in March and Ford received my order mid May. I placed my order for my car with the SVT Ford dealership in Winston-Salem NC and was just hoping I was not the only one wondering about the dates.

I placed my order the first week of July and received my VIN last week. No build date yet.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I had a build date of 8/17 and it got pushed over and over. Now all the 2016s have a quoted build date of 8/21ish. I have VIN 127. So if you have a later VIN it might be even later than that.

johnny-longtors

Haikeeba!
Established Member
You ordered it before it was possible to order one? Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread