GTG this thursday, friday or saturday?

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
would be good to see ya, Raj...I'm guessing 9 pm or so

do you still have my mobile # ??

you can give me a call when you're ready to come down and we can meet up with you

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
Originally posted by Snakebite
Kidd...JP was just bustin ya chops.:p

I kind of figured that, but I was being polite anyway. Thanks guys and thanks postban for the avatars.

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Originally posted by Kiddk1
There, thats better.

:lol:
Brother KIDDK1
Your more than welcome to copy my Avatar.
:rockon:
Doug tought me how to deal with the pain and emotional scaring of makeing something and then having someone else copy it.
Have a ball tonight guys! NO RACING!

JP

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by JP03SVTSNK10TH
Doug tought me how to deal with the pain and emotional scaring of makeing something and then having someone else copy it.
Have a ball tonight guys! NO RACING!

JP

:lol: :lol:

Doug was beating up on us Cobras again with his bike...we need more 10 second guys like Jeff so that we can shut him down! :p

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
there wasn't much action last night, guess too many people went of town for the holiday....

it was great meeting Dave and Dan and I can now add them to the list of fine folks that I know from the wacky state of California....just goes to show that CA is not all fruits and nuts :p

Dave called me a search Nazi, but that's OK, I will never shirk my responsibilities ;-)

seriously though, you guys are young and bright and you already have a good head on your shoulders (Dan could fit a few on HIS shoulders!)

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.....now I guess I'll have to stop calling you DISGUSTIN :)

:beer:

vbaz13

Proud Member of
Established Member
I had a GREAT time meeting Dave and Dan. I have two more names to add to the list of good friend I have met thru this site. We'll have to stay in touch.

Next time I'm in CA visiting w/family I'll look you up Dave. Dan I want to wish you the BEST of luck in your Football career at MSU, I'll look forward to following your season.

I had a great time seeing everyone, and see you at the next GTG.

Vince

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Great time last night!! Like JB said it was slow on the Graph but good company made up for it!!

It was great meeting Dave & Dan...you guys are awesome!:rockon:

Dave...good luck with the 04...keep up posted on progress. Dan...best of luck on the football field at State...I want your second signature football when you make the pros!!!! (Dave gets the first one...I know...I know!):rollseyes. I'll be watchin you this season...I know you will kick @$$!!! Just don't beat up on the Maze & Blue boys too bad...k?:nono:

A REALLY HUGE THANKS goes out to Doug for popping for dinner for the entire group...thank you Doug...I was burping BilletFlow all night long!!!:beer:

The MCT is in good hands on the West Coast!!:rockon:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
It was great meeting all of you guys too. It cool to put faces with screen names.

JB we are nuts...It was great meeting you, now I know who i was bitching about Doug too.

vbaz...thanks for the rides to and from...it was really nice meeting you...time for the chip and pulley.

Snakebite you're a really cool guy, thanks for starting a club that allowed this california boy to make the acquaintances of some of Detroits finest.

And to all you guys who haven't posted here...it was great meeting all you guys. R-Code call me next week, and we can hang out in my neck of the woods.

If any of you guys want some football tickets PM me or you can even email Dan at [email protected]

Dan wanted me to tell you that you guys are really awesome and that if you are ever in E. lansing to look him up.

and lastly...

Dougwg You aren't as much of an asshole as I thought...lol. Thank you for setting up this GTG, and thank you especially for dinner, that was extremely generous, and greatly appreciated. you've got a nice shop there, and I hope you continue to make more innovative products for out Terminators. And of course dgussin1 is going to get the first TITS on the west coast, right.

Thanks again guys, and we all know.

MCT ROCKS

Last edited:

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
Awesome night, Dave and Dan are great, Doug thanks for dinner that was very generous. Dave, tell Dan I want super bowl tickets when he makes it there. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces. Hope to see you all soon, maybe, I am having ACL surgery on 7/13 so I may not be able to drive for a while but thats okay, Leo did a fine job driving my car, he can chauffer me. Until next time, later all.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by Kiddk1
Awesome night, Dave and Dan are great, Doug thanks for dinner that was very generous. Dave, tell Dan I want super bowl tickets when he makes it there. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting some new faces. Hope to see you all soon, maybe, I am having ACL surgery on 7/13 so I may not be able to drive for a while but thats okay, Leo did a fine job driving my car, he can chauffer me. Until next time, later all.
I'll make sure all of MCT gets tickets to the 2008 Superbowl, led by Daniel Zynn on defense. good luck with the surgury...hope the terminator can stay with you through all the clutching, or maybe a auto tranny is in your future.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Ouch.... My son had reconstructive ACL surgery about 3 years ago through Msports - U of M hospitals. He was hobbled for a few weeks.

Good luck - since you are young you should have good results.

quad

Established Member
Man,

I’m sorry I missed out on the dinner – that would have been really cool if you would have paid for my meal Doug ;) Next time I plan on staying longer!

You guys all look like a great bunch of people – Kamal (sp?), Tbone, Vince, Big Guy, Dgussin, guy with the white convertible (Rob?) etc…

Postban – great prancing horse imitation!!!

Have a good weekend all!

Jans

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
maybe a auto tranny is in your future.

I would rather drive a 6cyl mustang then degrade myself with that:nono: ;-) ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread