H&R Springs back ordered!

hmwave

Established Member
Tried to get a set but everyone is back ordered for at least a month.

Went with the progressive Eibach Pro's instead, and MM Urethane insulators.

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
guess i got my H&R supersports just in time then!

the wheelspacers, however, were backordered and won't ship until 4/1. :(

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
I'll sell you mine if you really want the H&R Supersports. I just put them in around 100 miles ago and the car is MUCH too low with the longtubes and shitty MA roads. Not to mention that my rear tires hit the fender lips. Going back to stock. :(

MJ

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Originally posted by F8l Vnm
mjchip,
Would you have gone with the H & R Race version instead , knowing what you know ???

It depends on how much higher the car would sit and how stiff the springs were. The SS springs are simply too low and not stiff enough for the roads around here. How much higher would the car sit with the race springs? BTW, I asked MM about the differences in ride height and they claimed that it would be about the same. They also said that the race springs are not a good match to the stock struts.

MJ

TRBO VNM

I can't say about the actual height difference and I know some places say about the same as the SS, but every pic I have seen the race springs do sit higher than the SS. I am thinking about either the SS or the eibach pro kit. I think tire rack show the different drops the springs give.

trplblacksnake

Alcohol disposal unit!
Established Member
If I were you I would get the Steeda pro kit. that is what I have on my 01 and I have never been happier Ill post a pic tomorrow morning when I get some light outside. It looks like it should be sitting this way from the factory and as far as scraping I dont scrape too often just on huge speed bumps and stuff.

wuplash

Established Member
wow i'am glad i ordered/received my h&r springs when i did about 2 1/2 weeks ago:eek:

Brad

Banned
Originally posted by mjchip
I'll sell you mine if you really want the H&R Supersports. I just put them in around 100 miles ago and the car is MUCH too low with the longtubes and shitty MA roads. Not to mention that my rear tires hit the fender lips. Going back to stock. :(

MJ

Mark what tires are you running? I've got the BFG's, 315's and I've got no issues with the H&R's I couldnt fix with a little hammering:rockon:

I do understand where you're coming from with the headers though, "scrape!"

Users who are viewing this thread