happy camper,mod update,s

Scobra03

Established Member
well i have almost 3,000 miles...what a car!...i thought about the blanket mod , read the different threads...i decided it was a good thing so i did that,,,and yes i think the car does run a little cooler,,on the highway for sure....i installed a k@n air cleaner removed the silencer,,installed some spin tech mufflers...,i put in a set of auto meter gages, for the water temp.and oil temp...for those wondering,,my regular temp gage runs left of center which never moves. even thou my auto meter guage says anywhere from 180 to 220...the oil temp never gets abouve 180...the svt people say the low speed fan comes on at 220...and the high speed at 230,,,that is right on the money according to my gages,,,i think having another set of gages to read the real temp is good,,i think by the time you see the car gage it could be to late..and last but not least a carbon fiber drive shaft ,,,,i would like to thank the people that have helped me thou most of this your good people...thanks,,,,once again what a car! i get the shhhwing,,,,every time i drive it :)one last note..the car is kinda rough,,,a little noisy at times...but when i wake up and look in the garage ,,it still a cobra ...:)

Users who are viewing this thread