Has anyone put Brembo 14" front GT brakes on their '03-04?

novi408

Established Member
Has anyone put the Brembo GT brake kit on their Mustang? Specifically the 355mm (14") rotor? I'm wondering which wheels would fit over this brake package to find out how much this conversion will cost me. Also looking for the measurements/pictures of the bracket that bolts the to the caliper and knuckle. Thanks.

Last edited:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
They are expensive. I believe the Brembo 14" kit is over 3k and will require 18" rims at least. If I was going to spend that kind of money I would buy the StopTech 14" kit which is around 2.5k and they say it will work with 17" rims. Roush makes an offset bracket to install a 13" rotor in the rear also, but the price they want for it is ridiculous at 1.3k for just the brackets and rotors.

novi408

Established Member
The reason I ask about the Brembos specifically is that I have the chance to get one of their kits for a price that I can't pass up. I may have to get new rotor hats and the caliper to knuckle brackets, but should be able to get the Brembo kit for far less than the Stoptech kit. Of course if I have to spend $2000 on wheels/tires, maybe it doesn't make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread