Has the 06 Cobra Been Terminated?

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
How much would you expect to be able to get one for after the scalping stops. $35K please.

djt81185

Established Member
from what ive heard it is being refered to by the code name...like terminator was...but i do not know with cobra or svt or whatever it will be called. My bad.

Formula51

Established Member
40-45k Cobra is going to another level....suspension R&D to compete at that level takes money, not to mention the weight they have to figure out how to shave

Last edited:

Scott Kim

Established Member
i'd pay $45K but it better have >450 RWHP stock, handle like an EVO VIII, and weigh in at less than 3300lbs. this would be worth it. If it can't do these things, I'd have to think about it for a while.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by 1 BLOWN V8
If you look under SVT'S site they have a lease plan for a person to purchase a new 2004 and when the 2007 Cobra comes out you can be first in line. They will start production in July-August of 2006 and we will be released in 2007 and thats from the SVT site and also if you call any SVT dealers ask about the new SVT lease program that gives you first choice on the new 2007 Cobra.

I've heard that the Cobra NAME has been terminated, but a Cobra-esque Mustang will be out (GT-350/500)

Whiskey City

Established Member
I've heard that the Cobra NAME has been terminated
T-Bolt,
From the documents I have read (I work at a Ford plant and have computer acceess ;-) ) they are sticking with the Cobra name. Of course, that could all change at the drop of a hat. My intel is from 6/28/04.

Either way, it's gonna be one bitchin' ride!:thumbsup: :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread