hate to ask.... any wrecked ones ???

pwrshft99

Established Member
I am dying to put the coyote 5.0 in a fox coupe. It will be many year before its affordable for someone like me but I can still dream.

Just curious what a complete wrecked car or the motor harness and computer would run... I remember early 3Vs selling for 5k but it didn't take long to come down. I'm planning on Ford racing releasing a swap computer and harness for this motor similar to the GT500 crate motor electronics that and a low mile junkyard motor.

Car would be ridiculously light, atleast 1000 lbs less than an 2011 GT. Add suspension and a decent gear and tire, I bet it runs 10s with a stock motor.

fangstang

Established Member
it wont be long before they become a main stay at the local junkyard

TEGEN

Established Member
I've been thinking the same thing...My 93 notch runs 11.0x with the 357w and weighs 2780. Would be awesome to be running that fast or faster with a ton more drivability & reliability.

Would look sooo cool under the hood.

Unitek

THE ANTI LSx
Established Member
I talked to Ford Racing today. Complete turn key 5.0's are going to be around $6600 and the stand alone computer and harness to run it is going to be $1300 ish. Neither of these were set prices, just round about figures.

Users who are viewing this thread