(HEADS UP) 03 Cobra Zinc Yellow Police Interceptor

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Hey, I remember the cop that drove this Cobra made the news by tazering some lady over there in Plantation or somewhere around there. Can someone host the video if they can?

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
that guys a dick, way to cover your ass "next time i bet you won't take a swing at us" wtf

Whether she swung or not....she resisted and thats all he needed to taser her! IMO he did the right thing.

Last edited:

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
ZincDude and Sprayed Pony ... WTF is up with you guys. He did the right thing IMO. People like that are out there everyday protecting your freedom and all you can say he's a dick? That lady was being arrogant and swung at an officer and disobeying a lawful order. When you attempt to hit an officer of the law you get tazered, plain and simple. Only in miami will someone 'not' agree what happend in that video.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
yea i have seen the car around at La Caretta once.. i looked inside and i was like WTF.. we where all wondering why it was the only cobra parked by FHP!

smlblok302

Established Member
I have seen it.boynton beach has a zinc yellow cobra unmarked car.it is also in a police car calender.brevard county has 6 unmarked black gt's.pretty sneaky.

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
I aint stopping for anyone that has a unmarked car. It does'nt mean that I am going to speed to get away. I will call 911 or FHP and find out if a real cop is trying to pull me over.
Anyone can go and buy a blue light, fake badge and siren and have regular Florida tags and pull people over. It has been done here especially in Miami.
It was even on the news. They suggested if you feel that whoever is trying to pull you over is not a real cop to call the police or drive to the nearest police station.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
If you dont feel comfortable, call 9-11 and tell them. But acknowledge the officer by turning on your flashers. Then drive to someplace very public.

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
If you dont feel comfortable, call 9-11 and tell them. But acknowledge the officer by turning on your flashers. Then drive to someplace very public.

TRUE....WILL DO THAT TO

NXSVTCOBRA

thubigdawg said:
ZincDude and Sprayed Pony ... WTF is up with you guys. He did the right thing IMO. People like that are out there everyday protecting your freedom and all you can say he's a dick? That lady was being arrogant and swung at an officer and disobeying a lawful order. When you attempt to hit an officer of the law you get tazered, plain and simple. Only in miami will someone 'not' agree what happend in that video.
i honestly believe there are other ways to deal with people who do not cooperate, rather than tasing that person, i've dealt with much more rowdy people than that and never had to pull a weapon to contain that person :thumbsup:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
i honestly believe there are other ways to deal with people who do not cooperate, rather than tasing that person, i've dealt with much more rowdy people than that and never had to pull a weapon to contain that person :thumbsup:

There is a difference, that woman was being placed under arrest for driving without a license and assualting a police officer. The only other option they had was to physically control her using strikes and neurocontrol tactics, either of which will leave bruising and pain after the incident. Using the taser is actually less aggressive than physically controlling her in that situation and doesnt cause any lasting pain after the tasing.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
just use common sence.. if your cool to a cop he will be cool with you! If your dumb or a dick to the cop he will be the same way.. no don't go out there doing 100 in a 50 and expect him to be all fine and dandy he will be ticked.. just be safe and be cool! Being a dick and pretending or acting like a lawyer will only make things worse!

Users who are viewing this thread