Help!!!!1

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
okay heres the situation, i put on a slipfit xpipe and tried to fit cutouts on it, it leaked like a bitch so i took it to an exhuast shop and had the stock h put back on and had flowmasters welded in to the stock catback. Then a service engine soon light came on and i took the car back to the shop where the stock hpipe was put back on. He had put new o2 sensores in the front of the car becasue the stock ones were stripped. I said okay well anyway i want to get a new catback on anyway the flows werent loud enough. So i had three inch piping from the cats back welded in with no mufflers and he put another o2sensor on the front right(suppposedly) saying that the code was bank two sensor one. The code stayed clear for about a day and it came back i took the car back and he said he messed up and that bank one was the driver side so i bought my own o2sensor and had it put in... it went a day and once again the light came back on. So now im gonna get my own o2sensor again and take it back and have it put in the right side where he supposedly replaced the first one he put in. So if that doesnt work does anyone have any ideas on what to do? Another thing is the car seems to idle higher when i slow down and stop, it idles around 1100 rpms then drops back to the lower rpms is this due to the light? and also i still have o2 sims in the back two o2sensors should i take these out? oh yeah and my buddys cars has the same exhuast setup and it has no lights or anything so i dont think its the catback.

Users who are viewing this thread