"HELP" best tunner with bolt on's or just get it tuned?

ballaholic9

Established Member
Yea I was wondering if I should buy a sct tunner or just get it tuned or do both? Should I get all my bolt ons b4 I tune it?

spincobra03

Established Member
you will need to do both but call the tuner and purchase it threw them, sometimes they will give you a good deal when you do both. I like the guys at pro-dyno 1-704-651-3807 dan and rob are great guys, amazon on this site has a good name, never been there but people seem to get good service from them. I just saw your from CA but a mail order tune will work for you also. maybe some cali guys can chime in as im on the east coast and dont know any tuners out there. good luck but make sure you check to make sure they are reputable first.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
you wil lneed to purchase a tuning product to be able to get the tune into the vehicle..most peopel are using the hand held flashers becasue they offer datalogging,tweaking and scanning capabilities

we sell SCT Diablosport and Sniper tuning products $399 shipped with a free custom program...Rick travels regularly to CA to fine tune the mail order tunes on a dyno..

I'd be happy to discuss your options if you want to PM your # to me or call us 864 332 0955

Rick has been doing mail order and dyno tuning for many many years and has tuned hundreds and hundreds of vehicles..you can check out his backround and qualifications at our website www.amazonracing.com

Last edited:

akula51

Me
Established Member
I Don't think you will be disappointed with the SCT and a tune from Amazon, I know I'm not. And if you make another mod, you get a new tune, dyno and datalog and you're set for life provided no one else has monkeyed with the tune.

Several other very reputable mail order tuners have the same or similar deals. Seek in the archives and you shall find many many recommendations... Find a happy someone who has the same or similar mods and has the same or similar goals and do what they did...you should see the same or similar results.

Ack

Users who are viewing this thread