HELP! Order to Transfer Process

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Seeking some help on the process of receiving Orders to relocate. Essentially a resident of mine has received orders to relocate to Colorado Springs. Supposedly he will be a teacher at the AF Academy. Anyway, my lease allows him to terminate it anytime he is relocated more than 50 miles away with 60 Day's Notice.

I hate to question him on this, nice people but i need documentation showing his orders. Do they receive a specific form I should ask for as proof, or would i simple just request verification of his orders?

Normally I would not really question it but when they moved in, November, his wife mentioned that he was trying to get a position with the AF Academy. Because of this it made me wonder if he really received orders or if this is not technically an order. My knowledge of the process is limited so excuse me if it seems I am asking a dumb question.

Thanks!

computer_nerd

Established Member
the orders are called "permanent change of station". yes, it is an actual form. if he actually got them, he shouldnt have any issue showing them to you.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Yeah he can show you a copy of his orders. I had to do it twice and typically that's all the leasing companies needed.

Users who are viewing this thread