Help Please!!

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Ok today, i went to my local ford dealership in southern cali, and they had a 04 cobra with 7000 miles on it for 36000. NOw is that a bit too much or is it a good price? and also they had a 03 MACH1 with 25000 miles on it for 22,000 is tat also too much. DO u guys think its best if i was patient and wait for a cheaper cobra??. i live in Hacienda heights area so if u guys know any local dealerships selling cobras please pm me.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
You have got to be kidding me, they are about 10k too high on the 04, and about 3k high on the mach......Check ebay....

rick

teongies

Established Member
I wish my car was worth that much, but in the real world it aint. Take a look on in the Market on this board and you get a good Idea on what these cars are going for.

Chameleon

Established Member
If you search you will find a thread, I think a couple of weeks ago, in which people posted the names of several dealers that had brand ones that could be purchased for less than that. You might have to travel or get the car shipped but you would get a new car!

Besides.....ROAD TRIP!!!!
find the car... :pepper:
buy the car... :beer:
drive the car home... :burnout:
enjoy the car... :coolman:
Intake & exhaust the car... :rockon:
And if you don't car about the warranty, seriously mod the car.... :bowdown:

TRBO VNM

Chameleon said:
If you search you will find a thread, I think a couple of weeks ago, in which people posted the names of several dealers that had brand ones that could be purchased for less than that. You might have to travel or get the car shipped but you would get a new car!

Besides.....ROAD TRIP!!!!
find the car... :pepper:
buy the car... :beer:
drive the car home... :burnout:
enjoy the car... :coolman:
Intake & exhaust the car... :rockon:
And if you don't car about the warranty, seriously mod the car.... :bowdown:

perfect itinerary.

that dealer is on crack. find somewhere else.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
Wow! I have an 04 vert that I bought a few months ago with 1500 miles on it for 28,500. I knew it was a helluva deal, so I took it. But the price they want is ridiculous. 36,000 is a bit over sticker for a coupe. I am happy to see that maybe the prices are starting to hold a bit now that the market is starting to dry up on new ones. But honestly, you can do better than that. Heck...I will sell you my vert for that much! It now has 5000 miles on it.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
all the dealerships around my area, whittier, chino hills, downey, are selling their cobras soo expensive.. its either 31K for a 03 which is the lowest price or 36 for a 04.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
but its not even brand new.. the one at my dealership its 7k miles and their selling it for 36grand

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
damn.. i think most socal dealerships are just selling their cobras for too much, even galpin ford is selling it for around low 30's and high 20's. I think i might have to go to Texas or somewhere where i dont have to pay tax plus they are cheaper alot cheaper cobras there too.

palehorse

Established Member
I bought my 03 Cobra with 13,000 miles in December for $23,500. That is probably a better deal then usual, as my friend is a dealer, but you would be foolish, to spend that $ on that car.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
someone said that there was a thread that people posted several names of dealerships that have cobras.. but i cant find it.. but for you socal guys out there if u know any dealerships around your areas that have cobras(coupe) please let me know thx

mrose75

Established Member
I bought my 03 ibn 03 for 35223 after the $1000 gas guzzler tax, title and license. Walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread